- The initial membership period shall be for a period of six months (“Initial Period”). A member shall not be entitled to terminate or suspend his/her membership during this Initial Period.
- After the Initial Period, the membership shall not continue and must be renewed by the member with a new agreement.
- This Agreement is personal to the member and may not be assigned, transferred or otherwise disposed of by the member.
- Applicants for membership must be at least 18 years old.
- Initiation fee of $50.00 to be assessed at time of sign-up unless otherwise specified Automatic
- Monthly membership payments shall be made on the 1st of each month by direct debit from the member’s designated credit/debit account. This information will be kept securely on file by Thrive Wellness Now.
- Thrive Wellness Now reserves the right to review subscriptions periodically. Members will be given at least 30 days’ notice in writing of any changes, which include:
- (i) any increase in membership fee,
- (ii) change in date of automatic withdrawal.
Termination or Suspension of Membership:
Thrive Wellness Now reserves the right at any time to cancel or suspend the membership of any member in the event of the following:
- The member commits a serious breach of this Agreement and/or Thrive Wellness Now Rules and Regulations.
- Where any monies are due to Thrive Wellness Now by the member remain unpaid for 30 days after its due date for payment.
- The member knowingly provides false details when applying for membership and the false declaration would have reasonably affected Thrive Wellness Now decision to grant the membership.
- If Thrive Wellness Now terminates for any reason, they reserve the right to retain any monies received to cover any reasonable costs they have incurred as a result.
- Membership may be suspended for up to three months on medical grounds. A medical certificate may be required. Members will be liable to pay an administration charge of $25 to reactivate membership.
Terms and Conditions:
- Thrive Wellness Now reserves the right to vary, add or eliminate any of the particular services and facilities provided them from time to time.
- Thrive Wellness Now reserves the right to set aside facilities for social events or activities.
- Thrive Wellness Now reserves the right to close or modify facility hours with or without notice.
- May not be combined with any other promotional offer or promotional gift card.